Preconstruction & New Construction Condos
If you would like a current list of proposed and in progess luxury condo developments in the Boston area, E-mail us or call 617-247-1933 anytime from 8am to 11pm 7 days a week! We have presales condo experts on call and can send you proposed photos, floorplans, and more.
Boston City Properties has sale & rental listings in literally every single new construction luxury development in Boston! Be sure to visit our Map of Boston Condo Developments for general information on each property.
Also, to view current available units listed for sale & rent in Boston, click the sales & rentals buttons below. This system includes 100's of up-to-the-minute listings from the largest real estate agencies in the Downtown Boston Area. UPDATED DAILY!!!!!
Current Developments Approved by Boston Redevelopment Authority:
Benefits of Buying Pre-Construction Condos
If you're looking for a solid real estate investment in Boston, pre-construction condos are worth your consideration. Like many investors, you may generally focus on existing, resale real estate in the city. It pays to diversify, however, and pre-construction condo developments let you do that while enjoying a wide range of exciting benefits. With the real estate market picking up steam throughout the city, this is the best time in recent memory to get in on the ground floor of condos that will be in high demand. With help from Boston City Properties, you can identify the most promising pre-construction condos in Boston to maximize your long-term ROI.
What makes pre-construction condos such great investment opportunities? Consider these benefits:
- Better Opportunities - By getting in on the ground floor of a new condo development, you will enjoy more exciting and lucrative opportunities. That's especially true in Boston, where many areas of the city are in extremely high demand. People get excited about new developments, which tend to be located in the most in-demand areas, and that brings many benefits to the table for savvy investors.
- Lower Initial Costs - Pre-construction real estate tends to cost less than resale properties. That's partly because developers are eager to line up investors and to make sales as early into the construction process as possible. Compared with existing condo developments, your odds of snaring a great deal well below market value are much higher. This, of course, translates into better and faster value. Don't get scared away by contracts requiring you to hold on to such properties for a year or two, either. In Boston, condos rent quickly, so you will start making a return on your investment in no time.
- Incentives - As mentioned above, developers are anxious to secure buyers and investors as soon as possible. This allows them to recoup their costs so they can construct new properties elsewhere in the city. To attract investors, developers sometimes offer exciting incentives. For instance, they may offer to pay taxes on a property for a set period of time, which increases your ROI in a big way. Other times, they may throw in upgrades that attract renters and buyers who are willing to pay far more, which also translates into increased profits for you over the long term.
- Immediate Equity - When buying existing real estate, it usually takes a while to grow a decent amount of equity. Because the cost of purchasing Boston pre-construction condos tends to be so competitive, you can expect to have immediate equity once the property is finished and ready to be leased or sold. You can invest secure in the knowledge that you won't be throwing your money down a black hole.
- Fast Returns - A lot of buzz tends to be generated when new condos are being built. New condo developments in Boston's most in-demand neighborhoods attract the interest of people who are often willing to pay top dollar to be close to various hot spots. By the time a development is fully constructed, people are often lined up waiting to lease or buy. In this way, you can expect to start making great returns on your investment almost immediately.
While investing in pre-construction condos brings many benefits to the table, it is crucial to be discerning. Which condo developments will bring you the best return on your investment? With help from Boston City Properties, you can zero in on such properties quickly to ensure the best and most immediate ROI.
Benefits of Investing in New Construction Condos
By cutting out the middleman and buying new condo developments directly from the builder or developer, Boston real estate investors can avail themselves of a compelling array of advantages. Like many investors in the area, you may typically limit yourself to resale properties. This is most likely because you don't have experience in investing in new construction real estate. That's where Boston City Properties comes in. We have extensive experience in the new construction condo market in Boston and can help you pinpoint the most viable opportunities.
Does the idea of investing in new construction condos take you out of your comfort zone? You're sure to feel a lot more optimistic about the idea after considering these benefits:
- Emerging Markets - New condo developments are generally built in some of the most exciting emerging real estate markets in Boston. As such, they can clue you in to many other great opportunities in the city as well. More importantly, emerging markets have incredible appreciation potential, so you should start enjoying a significant return on your investment in no time.
- Smaller Deposits - When you invest in resale properties in Boston, you are usually backed into a corner when it comes to the deposits you must make to secure a purchase contract. That's not typically the case when investing in new construction condos for a number of reasons. Most significantly, developers want to secure buyers as early as possible, so they are often willing to accept very small initial deposits for such contracts. Also, builders are often willing to negotiate with buyers and investors, so you will enjoy a bit more wiggle room.
- More Options - Oftentimes, after securing a purchase contract for a new construction condo development, you can have it reassigned to other investors for a much higher price. This type of "flipping" is often overlooked by investors, but it can help you start generating income from your investment activities more quickly and reliably.
- Builder's Warranties - When you invest in Boston new construction condos, you assume a lot less risk thanks to builder's warranties. Such warranties typically cover all major systems, workmanship and materials for up to two years, and they aren't usually offered for resale properties unless they're purchased separately. Knowing that the property you're buying is protected in this way is quite reassuring and allows you to focus on reselling or leasing the property in a more strategic and timely manner.
- Discounts - To keep sales up and to assume as little debt as possible, builders and developers are often willing to offer significant discounts to buyers and investors who get in early in the process. Indeed, you stand to pay anywhere from 5 to 20 percent below market value when purchasing Boston new construction condos simply because developers want to assume as little risk as they can. You'll build equity far more quickly, and you will start seeing a great return on investment before you know it.
- Customization and Quality - To enjoy the greatest profits from your Boston real estate investment activities, it pays to invest in top-quality properties. You'll get that and more by investing in new construction condos, which feature cutting edge technologies and boast more energy-efficient designs. Furthermore, you tend to enjoy more customization options, allowing you to attract buyers and leasers who are willing to pay top dollar.
Ready to start enjoying the benefits of investing in new construction condos in Boston? Boston City Properties is ready to help. We understand the new construction condo market and know how to help investors like you make the most of it.
Why Choose Boston City Properties?
Looking for a buyer's agent for your Boston real estate purchasing and investment activities? You can't do better than Boston City Properties. Our experts understand the finer nuances of investing in various types of property throughout the city, and we can help you identify the most exciting opportunities in new construction and pre-construction condos. Similarly, if you are looking for a seller's agent to assist you in listing developments for maximum effect, we have you covered there too.
Why should you team up with Boston City Properties when selling or buying pre-construction and new construction condos in Boston? For one thing, we know these markets better than anyone in the city. With more than 70 websites dedicated to Boston real estate, we offer the greatest exposure for those who are selling and the best variety of options for those who are buying. What's more is that thanks to our knowledge, experience and connections, we're able to help investors and buyers secure the most competitive prices for these types of properties throughout the city of Boston.
The most successful real estate investors, buyers and sellers in Boston have one critical trick up their sleeves: They are teamed up with savvy seller's and buyer's agents with unbeatable insider knowledge. When you work with Boston City Properties, you will enjoy all of that and more. Your success is our success, and we will help you identify the pre-construction and new construction condo developments that will deliver the highest returns on your investment. If you're looking to sell, our extensive network of websites and proven track record will get you where you need to be in no time. We're ready when you are, so contact Boston City Properties today.