Free Access to the Largest Real Estate Database in the Boston area
Massachusetts is bursting at its seams with exciting opportunities for real estate investors. If you're interested in investing in commercial real estate in the Bay State, hotels are worthwhile options to explore. From swanky Boston hotels to sprawling resorts away from the city, the state abounds with incredible opportunities. Whether you're a seasoned investor or are just getting started, though, you're going to need the right guidance along the way. Who better to provide it than Boston City Properties? We understand Massachusetts commercial real estate and routinely help investors locate and purchase MA hotels that produce amazing returns. We're ready to help you too.
View Current MA Hotels For Sale
Massachusetts Hotels: There's Never Been a Better Time to Buy
As a real estate investor, you already know that timing is practically everything. Whether you're going to buy a hotel and actually run it or if you're just going to purchase one, improve it and flip it quickly, it pays to buy when prices are reasonably low. The real estate bubble burst long ago, of course, and things have been on an upswing since. Still, prices have yet to return to their previous highs. It won't stay that way for long, and investors who want the most bang for their investment buck are snapping up Boston hotels and hotels elsewhere in the state in record numbers.
Reasons to Buy
You can take your pick from a wide array of options when it comes to Massachusetts commercial real estate, so why should you put hotels at the top of your list? At Boston City Properties, we have seen the advantages of investing in Boston hotels firsthand. We help clients locate hotel properties that will deliver the best returns based on their specific needs. The first step in the process, of course, is understanding why it pays to invest in MA hotels in the first place. A few of the most compelling reasons include:
- Affordable Financing - Interest rates may be on the rise, but they are still incredibly low. As with anything else, though, this isn't going to remain true forever. Just as prices are going up, interest rates are too. The longer you wait to act on your dream of owning a Massachusetts hotel, the likelier you are to end up with a less affordable rate. Real estate investing 101 dictates that the cheaper your financing is, the more profitable your endeavors will ultimately be. With that in mind, investing in Boston hotels and hotels elsewhere in the state in the near future is the way to go.
- Rising Values - How in tune are you to the current state of hotel valuations in the U.S.? Boston City Properties continually keeps our finger on the pulse of hotel valuations in Boston and Massachusetts, and we're tickled by what we've been seeing. The average value per room of a typical U.S. hotel in 2013 was $123,000. That number is expected to exceed $151,000 by the end of 2015. Those in the know expect this trend to continue, so a hotel that is purchased today will be much more valuable in just a few short years. This is especially great news for investors who plan to flip their properties, but it's sure to be music to the ears of anyone who plans to own and run a hotel in the Bay State too.
- Lodging Industry on Upswing - The overall U.S. economy took a major nosedive starting in 2007. Things were bad for a while there, but they've been looking up for some time. That's especially true about the lodging industry, which has seen a steady increase in demand across the country. Occupancy rates have been on the rise as well, and it doesn't look like the trend will peter out any time soon. By investing in a hotel, resort or other property in the near future, you can take advantage of the improving economy and the improved state of the lodging industry in general. People are getting back on firmer financial ground, which means they are more likely to travel for fun. Therefore, Massachusetts hotels are sure to do quite well now and well into the future. As a real estate investor, this tidbit is sure to be quite compelling.
- Distressed Hotels are Rare - Even after the economy starting improving, it took time for the impact of the recession to recede. For a while there, distressed hotels and other properties flooded the market. This, of course, drove down prices and put real estate investors on the defensive. Luckily, those distressed properties have largely cleared away. As a result, valuations are no longer being driven down. When combined with the overall improvement of the real estate market, this means that the trend for hotel valuations is solidly upward and will stay that way for a long time to come.
Advantages of Buying Boston Hotels
Boston City Properties can connect you with exciting hotel investment opportunities throughout the state of Massachusetts. It should come as no surprise, however, that some of the best options are located in Boston. Many of our clients focus almost exclusively on Boston commercial real estate, and hotels tend to get a lot of their attention. We understand the ins and outs of investing in Boston hotels and can help you locate properties that will deliver incredible, reliable returns.
Why are we so enthusiastic about investing in hotels in Boston? A few reasons include:
- Tourists Keep the Market Plugging Along - Regardless of what the economy is doing, people tend to flock to Boston when going on vacations. Even during the height of the most recent recession, Boston tourism remained strong. Now that things are improving, you can expect even more tourists to flood the streets of Boston in the years to come. Most of them will need accommodations of some kind, so Boston hotels are sure to do brisk business for the foreseeable future. Owning a hotel in Boston is a very lucrative opportunity, and Boston City Properties can help you pinpoint properties that are sure to enjoy steady business from one year to the next.
- Business Travelers Need Places to Sleep Too - While many people come to Boston for pleasure, many others come here for business. Most business travelers who come to Boston need places to stay, and this further increases demand for hotel rooms in the city. If you are planning to buy and operate a hotel in Boston, then, you can rest assured that your occupancy rates will be and remain healthy. Hotels out near Logan International tend to do quite well, but business travelers also often stay in the heart of the city too.
- Hotels Do Well All Around the City - You may have held off on investing in Boston hotels because you're sure they're all well out of your price range. While that may be true of the glitzy hotels you'll find downtown, it's not necessarily the case with hotels in other parts of the city. Boston is made up of more than 20 neighborhoods, and people visit and do business in all of them. No matter which neighborhood you have in mind, you can be sure there are hotels there that will deliver great returns on your initial investment. The trick is finding them, and that's where Boston City Properties can make a major difference.
Investing in MA Hotels: Own or Flip?
If you're unsure about whether you want to buy and operate a hotel in Massachusetts or just purchase one and flip it, our team is ready to help you decide. Many things need to be taken into consideration when making this decision. For one thing, the area in which the hotel is located plays a huge role. If it's in a part of the city that is enjoying skyrocketing real estate values, for instance, buying and flipping may be the best option. On the other hand, if the hotel is located in an area where there's year-round high demand for rooms, it's sure to be a profitable endeavor for someone who wants to own a hotel. Boston City Properties understands the finer points of investing in Massachusetts hotels and hotels in Boston, and we can help you weigh the pros and cons of owning or flipping these lucrative properties.
You don't need a ton of experience to do very well with investing in MA hotels. You just need to team up with the right company. Boston City Properties has proven ourselves time and time again to our clients, who range from long-time real estate investors to newcomers to the commercial real estate investing world. We know how confusing it can be to break into this area, and we're ready to arm you with the information you need to make the most informed and profitable decision possible. Don't leave things to chance. Let Boston City Properties help you find the best MA hotels for sale now.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!
Listings Updated Daily!