Commercial Real Estate News in the Greater Boston area
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in Boston commercial real estate with Boston City Properties! On this page, you will find the latest news stories from the ever-changing world of commercial real estate in our vibrant city. Find out which firm just purchased that old warehouse, discover what plans are in store for the vacant lot around the corner or keep tabs on new construction projects in your neighborhood. Whether you're an investor trying to scope out your next big purchase or are simply curious about the ways in which commercial real estate effects the shape of the city, you can rely on Boston City Properties for the latest, best and most accurate information.
View Today's Boston
Commercial Property List
The Commercial Real Estate Boom is On
There's no doubt about it: Boston's commercial real estate market is on fire. The same can be said about real estate in general in the city, of course, but commercial real estate is a standout for a number of reasons. After all, some of the most prominent landmarks fall into this category, and it's interesting to see how things change when properties switch hands. As a city dweller, you can't help but be curious about all of the new construction occurring in the Back Bay, the Seaport District and other neighborhoods. Satisfy that curiosity by checking in regularly with Boston City Properties.
Keep Tabs on Commercial Real Estate Developments in Boston
If it seems like your Boston neighborhood is constantly changing and evolving, odds are it mostly has to do with new commercial real estate developments. From new construction to the redesign and repurposing of historic buildings, the market is booming of late. If you're an investor, staying on top of the latest news will give you a strong competitive edge. Even if you're not an investor, keeping up with the world of commercial real estate is a great way to stay informed about goings on in Boston.
Fresh, Constantly Updated Boston Commercial Real Estate News
Thanks to Boston City Properties, you no longer have to search the Internet for the latest news about Boston's commercial real estate market. We pull all of the latest stories together for you and link to them right on this page. Just click on the links below that pique your interest to learn more about various developments from the world of commercial real estate in Boston. Stories are updated constantly, so check back often!
- 112 Shawmut Avenue Acquired by The Davis Cos.
- Boston High-Rise Rents Soar Past $90 per Square Foot in the Second Quarter
- Life Sciences Real Estate in Cambridge the Most Expensive in U.S.
- Australian Industrial Supply Company to Add 10+ Locations in Boston
- Boston Redevelopment Authority Approves 753 New Residential Units
- Rockpoint Group Buys Twin Office Towers for $327 Million
- Massive Lease Signed by Tech Company in Maynard
- 30-Story Residential Tower to Be Built at Downtown Crossing
- Beacon Sells High-Profile Fort Point Office Building to Canadian Firm
- 51 Sleeper Street in Fort Point Refinanced by TIAA-CREF
- Condo Addition to South End Church Approved by City of Boston
- Numerous Fort Point Properties Listed for Sale
- Medford Office to Serve as Home Base for New Wynn Resorts Development Plans
- Foreclosure Starts in Massachusetts Slowed Down in April
- Foreign Investment Money Floods into Boston