43 Westland Ave
Located on 43 Westland Ave., Symphony Court places you near the Back Bay Fens and among some of Boston’s major cultural attractions, including the Museum of Fine Arts and Symphony Hall.
The building is fully modernized but also remains rooted in Boston’s rich architectural history. It was established in 1910 as a lovely limestone and brick structure. Since then, it has undergone renovations that have enhanced its appearance and made it suitable for the current century. The building offers 48 stylish condominiums with state-of-the-art appliances, high ceilings, and enormous windows.
An extension located on 44 Burbank St. has added 34 new condominiums to the development, bringing the total to 82. The expansion of the development reflects the increasing demand for luxury condominiums and offers new possibilities for an elegant home in Boston.
The condominiums come in a variety of layouts that optimize the available space and give you different options for furniture arrangements and other interior decorating decisions. The floor plans are generally open in style, reducing the chances that you’ll feel cramped or shut in.
- Studio - Even though studios are the smallest of the available homes, they can become a luxurious nest with sufficient space for all your needs. Depending on the floor plan, the main room may wind up being roughly 23 feet in length and 10 feet in width.
- One-bedroom apartment - A cozy bedroom and additional closet space are among the perks of choosing this kind of apartment.
- Two-bedroom apartment - A floor plan for this apartment may include two bathrooms and a private balcony.
- Three-bedroom apartment - These come with the possibility of a sprawling living and dining space, a private balcony, and 2.5 bathrooms.
- Penthouse - At the apex of luxury, there’s the penthouse, which includes a master suite among its bedrooms and a private terrace that will make you feel like royalty. A two-story layout would place you on the eighth and ninth floors of the building.
Because apartments of the same type don’t necessarily have the same amount of square footage, it’s important to inquire about the layout for a specific unit. A three-bedroom apartment, for example, may have a little over 1,700 square feet of space, and a two-bedroom unit may have over 1,000 square feet of space.
The type of apartment that would best suit you depends on various factors, including the number of people in your household and the way you envision using the space. For example, some people may want to use a second bedroom as an office space or personal library.
Each unit in the building has been designed with an emphasis on functionality, comfort, and refined taste.
- Grand windows - The building’s developers placed strong emphasis on natural light. Tall, broad windows enhance the perceived spaciousness of each apartment and allow you to admire the city from different angles. Depending on which unit you live in, you may even have 360-degree views. Abundant natural light is also important for the way it contributes positively to people’s mood and general well-being.
- Gleaming floors - Platinum maple floors in 5-inch planks add richness and warmth to each apartment. This kind of high-quality hardwood flooring has a timeless elegance and fits well with a number of different color schemes and other elements of interior design. It also increases the value of each home.
- A desirable amount of closet space - Most apartments have multiple closets, which will make it easier for you to organize clothing, household goods, athletic equipment, and anything else that needs to be neatly stored away. The generous closet space will help keep your home less cluttered.
- High ceilings - Ceilings reaching 11 feet or more in height are a possibility in this development. Especially in combination with the natural light pouring through the large windows, the high ceilings contribute to the sense of spaciousness and grandeur in each apartment unit.
- Private outdoor spaces - Many of the apartments come with an outdoor space you can call entirely your own. Imagine yourself stepping outside for some fresh air, a bit of relaxation, or the appreciation of a sunrise, a sunset, a view of the city, or any other kind of beauty found outdoors. These spaces also make it possible for you to cultivate some flowers and greenery, which will further beautify and enrich your home.
- A high-quality washer and dryer - Regardless of whether it’s a studio or a penthouse, every apartment comes with its own washer and dryer. The machines are tucked neatly behind a door and don’t intrude on the rest of your living space. You’ll also be happy to know that these are highly rated Bosch machines, which are efficient, powerful, and relatively quiet. They’re designed with superior technology that prevents leaks, meets high standards of energy efficiency, and handles clothing with all the necessary care.
- Recessed lighting - The use of recessed lighting offers a number of important advantages. Because the lighting fixtures are subtle and don’t intrude to a significant extent into people’s line of sight, the room appears larger. The angle of the lights can generate a larger perceived space and a richer and warmer ambiance. The lights can also highlight certain corners of your apartment, including a lovely piece of furniture or work of art. Furthermore, recessed lighting is less prone to breaking and to gathering dust.
- Central air and heating - Whether it’s a muggy August day or a bitterly cold December night, you can maintain your ideal temperature uniformly throughout your home.
Spotlight on kitchens
Kitchens are a fundamental part of any home. At Symphony Court, the state-of-the-art kitchens are worthy of a professional chef. They’re also seamlessly integrated into the open floor plans to encourage togetherness with family and friends. As you prepare food and dedicate yourself to the craft of cooking, you won’t be shunted aside to a cramped room.
- Cabinetry - The custom cabinets make efficient use of space and add to the upscale look and feel of your home. The flat-panel doors have a clean design. The cabinets also come with lighting that adds to the ambiance of the kitchen area and helps you pay close attention to any culinary work you’re performing on the countertops.
- Countertops - The countertops are made of white Caesarstone quartz, which is fairly simple to clean and shows resilience to stains and scratches. The durability of the material combines with its aesthetic appeal to make for an excellent choice in kitchen design. Many of the countertops also have a waterfall edge, giving the kitchen area a smooth, elegant appearance.
- Appliances - The usefulness of a kitchen depends on the quality of its appliances. Fortunately, the kitchens in this luxury development come with top-of-the-line brands. These include a Liebherr BioFresh NoFrost refrigerator, known for its energy-efficient technology and intelligent design for food storage and preservation. The kitchen sinks come from Kohler, a brand that’s famous for its durable, award-winning products. Stainless steel is a dominant theme in these kitchens and includes a Zephyr range hood and Bosch microwaves, dishwashers, and five-burner gas cooktops. Fisher & Paykel wall ovens and four-burner gas ranges are additional examples of the high-quality appliances you may find in stainless steel.
Spotlight on bathrooms
A well-designed bathroom is essential for relaxation and comfort. In this building, you’ll want to luxuriate in the bathrooms, which are elegant and appointed with features from superior brands. What you’ll find in a given bathroom can vary depending largely on the type of apartment. For example, a three-bedroom unit can come with a bathroom that has a tub and other bathrooms that have shower stalls.
- Floors - Porcelain tiles make up the bathroom floors. As for shower floors, the developers chose honed marble, which is a resilient and aesthetically pleasing material.
- Showers and tubs - Tile enclosures and glass doors will make you feel as if you’re bathing in your own spa. The walk-in showers are spacious and luxurious. The soaker tubs are from the renowned Aquatic brand, which specializes in products that heal and pamper you.
- Other features - These include a vanity with a lovely wood veneer, a quartz countertop from Morning Frost, and fixtures from a variety of brands, including Duravit, Grohe, Toto, and Aquatic. You’ll be able to easily organize all of your toiletries and carry out your cleaning and cosmetic rituals in a royal manner.
- Round-the-clock building attendant - A building attendant adds immeasurably to your safety and comfort. At every hour of the day, a professional is on hand to provide increased security, respond to questions and concerns, and help you receive mail deliveries or get a taxi.
- Gorgeous lobby - A well-designed lobby sets the tone for a building. It welcomes residents with a feeling of coming home, and it leaves a positive impression on visitors. The lobby in this development has a floor of porcelain tiles and a soaring glass canopy overhead. Wood paneling gives the space greater distinction and old-world charm. A fireplace and well-positioned accent lighting create an atmosphere of invitation and intimacy. Multiple elevators wait to whisk you away to your apartment.
- Fitness center - When you don’t have to leave the building, it’s much easier to stick to your fitness goals. The on-site fitness center offers a range of equipment and keeps you from having to travel far to work out, which is especially a perk during harsh Boston winters.
- Club room - The club room is an ideal communal space for relaxation, conversation, and social events. It includes a service kitchen and an elegant lounge area with a fireplace that’s designed in a contemporary style. Imagine unwinding here, your feet up and a drink in hand, after a long day of work.
- Rooftop deck - Even if your apartment doesn’t have its own private outdoor space, you can take advantage of this rooftop haven, which is available to any building resident. Think about the quiet get-togethers you can throw for friends against the backdrop of Boston’s skyline. Consider the privilege of being able to go up there on your own just to admire the view and take in some fresh air.
- Bike storage - Boston has been developing its cycling infrastructure, and an increasing number of people ride their bikes to commute or for leisure. To save you from eating up space in your apartment, the building offers bike storage.
- Extra storage space - Space constraints are one of the main challenges of living in an apartment. In addition to enjoying generous closet space, you have the option of buying a storage unit on the premises.
- Parking space - Finding parking in Boston is a challenge. Fortunately, the development offers the possibility of parking in a garage on the ground floor. When deciding whether or not to buy parking space, consider the benefits of convenience and security.
- Inviting corridors - Every step you take from the building’s front entrance to the door of your apartment should surround you in comfort and style. The corridors on the second floor and higher are carpeted and designed with acoustic tile ceilings that serve an important noise reduction function. Cove lighting contributes to a warm, intimate ambiance.
The development has merited a silver certification in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design rating system. A greener building produces less of a negative impact on the environment and operates with a greater degree of energy efficiency, including a more cost-effective use of resources. The developers have committed themselves to environmental sustainability.
The building has a smoke-free policy. This promotes a healthier and safer lifestyle, and it helps keep the building free of unpleasant odors associated with smoking.
Another policy worth noting is that you’re allowed to have pets. Given the vital role pets play as beloved companions and sources of comfort, this policy is an important way to further improve residents’ quality of life.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about the apartments available in this building and their unique floor plans, square footage, and set of features.
Several Options for Condo Living at Boston’s Symphony Court
The Symphony Court is a luxury condo building that has captivated many people looking for a modern home in the vibrant Cultural District of Boston. This new development continues to grow in which it recently expanded to 82 residences when the year 2017 started. These new additions will provide more spaces for those who wish to live in this timeless location with contemporary and convenient amenities.
The Symphony Court is right at 43 Westland Avenue, which is also the home of the famous Symphony Hall. The new condos at 44 Burbank Street are currently under construction, and when completed, there will be 34 more homes designed with modern living in mind. The structures are just steps away from the attractions of the city, especially what the Cultural District has to offer.
Living at the condos in this particular development puts you at the acclaimed cultural venues in the world right at your doorstep. From the Museum of Fine Arts, which has just been remodeled to accommodate its new wing called the Art of the Americas, to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum where the performance hall puts every spectator at the front row, you certainly have a lot of options here. Plus, let us not forget Symphony Hall, which is the home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, which is America’s all-time favorite.
Aside from these cultural destinations, you can even dine in a good ethnic restaurant or a museum courtyard. You can also take a short walk to the Back Bay or the Victorian neighborhoods at South End where you can experience shopping, nightlife, and eating in the city. All these things are accessible through public transport where stops on the Green and Orange Lines are available.
When it comes to the Symphony Court condos, you will instantly notice that the homes highlight designs that emphasize space. From soaring ceilings to oversized windows, the residences genuinely display modern living. The rooms are abundant in natural light, and they have individual appointed floor plans. The whole building is LEED Silver certified with amenities that will help lower electric consumption while remaining eco-friendly.
The residents will enjoy several facilities and features in their units, including platinum maple floors all throughout the living space. Recessed lighting is also used for the rooms in the living areas. There is a generous closet space as well, and Bosch laundries are hooked up in all the units. Most of the condos have their private outdoor spaces.
As for the kitchens, there are customized flat-panel cabinets to complement the counters and provide them with light. There are also white Caesarstone quartz countertops, and several of them showcase a waterfall edge design. Kohler sinks are provided in all the kitchens with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, such as a 30-inch five-burner gas cooktop, no frost fridge, 30-inch wall oven, microwave, dishwasher, hood, dual gas range with four burners, and more.
Aside from all these facilities, you will also find porcelain tile floors at the master bathrooms, along with honed marble floors at the shower area. There is also a tile shower enclosure with glass shower doors. Signature fixtures and wood veneer vanity give the whole bathroom with a classy look.
The building also features a central lobby with an attendant and a fireplace. There is a community terrace as well as a fitness center that the residents can use. Garage parking is available, and the spot is purchasable. Homes can be rented starting at $2,500 to $7,950. For buyers, the most expensive is priced at $1,175,000.