129 Franklin St
Want to live in a renovated, historic building in the heart of beautiful Cambridge? You can't go wrong with KBL Lofts. This unique apartment development offers premium loft-style living for Boston's most discerning residents. The team at Boston City Properties is well-versed in the available amenities and features of this upscale development, and we can help you find the perfect studio, one-, two- or three-bedroom unit here.
Because it's located in the old F. A. Kennedy Steam Bakery in central Cambridge, KBL Lofts is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The entire building has been completely transformed to give Cambridge residents authentic loft-style living near the heart of it all. Many of the best architectural details have been preserved, allowing residents to enjoy truly unique and elegant surroundings at all times.
KBL Lofts has been developed with demanding big-city dwellers in mind. To compete with the many other luxury apartment developments in the area, KBL Lofts offers a variety of compelling amenities. Private, landscaped gardens provide lovely areas for soaking up some sunshine and getting a breath of fresh air. 24-hour maintenance ensures that everything keeps working properly around the clock.
Additional standout amenities here include:
• Bike Parking and Storage - Bicycling is one of the best ways to get around Cambridge and Boston, but apartment dwellers often struggle to keep their bikes nearby. You won't have to worry about that at KBL Lofts because the community offers safe, convenient bicycle parking and storage. During cycling weather, park your bike in the secure parking area. During the winter, store it away in the convenient bicycle storage area.
• Kids' Space - If you will have little ones in tow or might host small kids from time to time, you'll be pleased to know that KBL Lofts offers a lovely indoor kids' area. The grounds are great for kids when the weather is nice, of course, but it's relieving to know that you can let them blow off steam during inclement weather too. This is also a great place to meet like-minded residents.
• Cardio and Fitness Center - KBL Lofts provides even more value to residents with a complimentary, on-site cardio and fitness center. Open around the clock, the fitness center is loaded with top-notch exercise equipment, including cardio machines and strength training equipment. You will love getting rid of your expensive gym membership and will appreciate the convenience of having a great exercise facility just steps from your apartment.
If space is what you're after, you're going to be beyond thrilled with the offerings at KBL Lofts. Incredibly spacious, light-filled loft apartments in a variety of unique floor plans offer some of the most upscale living in the city. Soaring ceilings and huge windows enhance the spaciousness of these units, which are also loaded with vast walk-in closets and plenty of other storage areas.
A few more facts to know about loft apartments at KBL Lofts include:
• Types - Studios are traditionally tiny, but the studio lofts at KBL Lofts offer 600 to 900 square feet of space. One-bedroom units offer 800 to 1,600 square feet, two-bedroom units offer 1,000 to 1,800 square feet of space and three-bedroom lofts provide 1,200 to more than 2,000 square feet. Many two-bedroom units have two bathrooms, and select three-bedroom models have three.
• Unique Touches - Every unit at KBL Lofts is utterly unique. Exposed brick and original beams from when the building was a factory lend these lofts incredible character and style. Plush wall-to-wall carpeting ensures optimal comfort and provides soundproofing too. Kitchens and bathrooms are decked out with premium ceramic tile flooring.
• Industrial Windows - Let the light flood in with a gorgeous loft apartment at KBL Lofts. All units feature massive industrial windows that let in huge amounts of natural light. This enhances the spacious look and feel of these one-of-a-kind units. At the same time, these massive windows let you enjoy views of Cambridge and the Boston city skyline. When combined with ultra-high ceilings, these windows up the ante in a big way.
At a loss about how to proceed when looking for upscale apartment housing in Cambridge? Boston has one of the most competitive and confusing rental markets in the country, so it pays to get the right help. Boston City Properties is prepared to provide it. Our team will help you zero in on units in this wildly popular developments that suit your needs and your budget, so get in touch with us today.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!